W.S. Tyler Test Sieve Shakers were designed for functional use, providing reliable,
accurate and consistent particle analysis service. The units require little maintenance and all operate on 110 or 220 voltage. Each unit is serialized, allowing for complete
traceability. The Ro-Tap®, first produced in 1917, remains the “industry standard” in
- Heavy duty, stationary unit
- Recommended for use in testing applications requiring material 635 mesh (20 microns) and greater in size
- Rotating and tapping motions
- 278 oscillations per minute; 150 taps per minute
- A digital 99-minute clock/timer, accurate to 0.1 second
- Adapter kit for wet testing (for 8″ sieves)
Wet Test Sieving Kit
The kit is available on request and has been specifically designed for use with the W.
S. Tyler Ro-Tap sieve shaker. There are some materials which, when tested dry,
produce less than accurate particle analysis results.
Ro-Tap® Sound Enclosure Cabinets
The W. S. Tyler Sound Enclosures are designed to be used with the RX-29/RX-30 and RX-94 Ro-Tap® Sieve Shakers.
The cabinets are fabricated with 18 gauge steel and supplied complete with a 1″ metal faced, acoustic foam, and inner liner.
Operating noise levels of the Tyler Ro-Tap® is reduced to 60 dB with use of the Sound Enclosures
RX-29 Rotap Shaker: 800mm x 580mm x 790mm (H) @ 115kg