The Alsto JC5030 jaw crusher is the largest of our crushers and is a high capacity unit suitable for laboratory use where very large particle sizes are encountered and also plant applications. It’s rugged construction and high reduction capabilities together with low maintenance requirements make it an outstanding workhorse for a large variety of applications.
The JC5030 features include:
- Large input particle size capability. The 500 x 300mm jaw opening allows for lump sizes of up to 250mm.
- The 30mm product size allows for fast, efficient reduction with a high throughput of 15,000 kg/hr
- The simple and effective single toggle design reduces maintenance and repair time.
- Fast and easy jaw gap adjustment, ensuring positive control of product sizing
- Hard wearing jaw plates and side liners
- Installation flexibility, allowing for many different applications
- Full and effective drive guarding ensures operator safety.
- Reversible and interchangeable jaw plates for longer life
- Hard wearing, easily replaceable jaw plates and side liners
|Jaw inlet:||500 x 300mm|
|Max feed size:||250mm|
|Normal product size:||30mm|
|Maximum product size:||75mm|
|Motor:||22kW 3 phase|
|Toggle speed:||325 strokes/min|
|Dynamic loading – vertical:||+/- 8.34 kN|
|Dynamic loading – horizontal:||+/- 1.87 kN|
|Dynamic frequency:||5.42 Hz|