The Alsto JC3020 jaw crusher is a large unit suitable for either laboratory use to process samples with larger particle sizes or plant applications. It’s rugged construction and high reduction capabilities together with low maintenance requirements make it an outstanding workhorse for a large variety of applications.
The JC3020 features include:
- Large input particle size capability. The 300 x 200mm jaw opening allows for lump sizes of up to 170mm.
- The 25mm product size allows for fast, efficient reduction with a high throughput of 3000kg/hr
- The simple and effective single toggle design reduces maintenance and repair time.
- Dust extraction points at feed hopper and crusher body and full drive train guarding ensures operator safety
- Easily accessible sample drawer
- Fast and easy jaw gap adjustment, ensuring positive control of product sizing
- Hard wearing jaw plates and side liners
|Jaw inlet:||200 x 300mm|
|Max feed size:||170mm|
|Normal product size:||25mm|
|Motor:||7.5kW 3 phase|
|Toggle speed:||350 strokes/min|
|Dust extraction points:||2, one at feed hopper, one at crusher body|