The Rocklabs Boyd Crusher is the world’s first double-acting fine jaw crusher, employing jaws that can hold up to 5kg of sample and crush a 50mm sample to 2mm in a single pass.
Featuring top and bottom moving jaws, the patented design of the Boyd Crusher delivers the maximum amount of crushing, reducing samples by 25 times the original size. Characterized by ease of maintenance and cleaning and equipped with stringent safety mechanisms as standard, the Boyd Crusher reduces the time and cost associated with the crushing process.
- Jaws can hold up to 5kg of sample
- 50mm sample can be crushed to 2mm in a single pass
- Jaws can be easily adjusted and rotated to extend useful life
- Safety switch stops operation on cover opening
- Easy to clean and maintain