The Essa® LM201 is a reliable & robust adaptation of the traditional LM2 vibratory ring mill that incorporates the well established, mechanical features of the Essa® LM2 and places them into metal cabinet. The easy to load vibratory head is still driven by a universal shaft, powered by veebelts from a stationary (non-vibrating) 2.2kw heavy duty 3 phase electric motor.
- Pneumatic bowl clamping.
- 2.2 kW Stationary electric vibratory motor
- 415 Volt, 50hz, 3 phase power
- Good looking, solid metal cabinet with sound reducing foam lining
- External control box with start & stop push button, motor overload protection, electronic run cycle timer and pneumatic failure protection.
- Lid safety switch de-energises mill when cabinet lid opened
- Integrated emergency stop button.
- Wide choice of bowls
- Manual bowl clamping.
- Other power supply connections.
- MillMate™ pneumatic lifting device for “weightless” handling of the heavier bowls.