Essa® Pulverising Mill Bowls are a high-production, high-capacity bowl – 50 to 5000 cc nominal capacity – that are a world-leading unique range and proven performer for over 25 years.
The preferred bowl of choice across the world
The Essa Pulverising Mill Bowl range has the bowl and disc’ style grinding head forming its core, and is the preferred bowl of choice in most of the world’s leading commercial assay laboratories. These bowls are available in 800, 1000, 2000 and 5000 cc nominal capacities and are of through-hardened steel construction for guaranteed optimum life.
Essa “ring and roller” style bowls, also of through-hardened steel construction, are available in 50, 100, 125, 300 and 400 cc nominal capacities, with tungsten carbide available in the 125 cc size.
These styles of pulverising mill bowls are the most frequently used because of high sample throughput, a comprehensive range of available bowl sizes, narrow particle size distribution of the pulverised material and ease of cleaning.
- Reliability: As an experienced and trusted bowl manufacturer, we have developed a range of bowls featuring consistent and reliable steel composition in styles to suit almost every laboratory application.
- Proven performer: We are world leaders, with our bowls being used by most commercial assay laboratories and many leading global exploration and mining companies.
- Reduced operating costs: Global availability and consistent supply because of our large-scale manufacturing process and efficient distribution network mean cost benefits for you.
- Improved sample quality: A certified laboratory tests every batch of steel used in our manufacturing process, minimizing the risk of unexpected contamination and improving the certainty of final analysis.
- Full traceability: Every bowl and grinding element is stamped with a serial number that cross-references to a 34-element steel analysis report.
- Longer bowl life: All bowls are through hardened to prolong operational life and to reduce sample contamination.
- Guarantee of performance: Our bowl warranty policy provides a pro rata credit for any premature bowl failure.
- Versatility: Using a standard low cost spacer ring allows bowls from 50 cc to 2000 cc capacity to be used in an Essa® LM2 Pulverising Mill.
- Reduced safety risks: Heavier bowls and grinding elements are compatible with simple pneumatically actuated lifting devices (Millmates). This reduces the manual effort required when moving them between the mill and workstation.