The GR Sprenger Engineering, Inc. Continuous Solids Sampler was developed to collect a very small, yet representative sample from a stream of flowing solids. Its design provides for continuously extracting a 0.015% to 5.0% fraction of the process stream. The device is mounted as an integral section of the process line. This sampler is therefore ideal for Product Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance.
- Continuous Sample Collection.
- Entire process stream passes through the Sampler.
- Sample Fraction is 0.3 to 0.8 lb./ton.
- No moving parts.
- No timers or electronic controls required.
- Standard sizes from 4″ to 12″ for flows from 1 to 250 tons/hr.
- Custom models for higher flow or sampling rates are available.
- Operating Temperatures to 1000 degrees F.
- All Product has an equal chance of being sampled.
- Minimal installation expense.
- No electronic controls installation or maintenance.
- Minimal operations expense.
- Small sample volume minimizes sample handling and storage.
- Provides basis for high Product Quality Assurance.
- Provides an inexpensive method of collecting Retained Samples of each batch or lot.
- Provides basis for validated Sampling and Analysis.
- Custom Design for specific Product Characteristics.
- Installation Coordination.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Quality Assurance Planning.
- Sampling and Analysis Planning.
- Field Service.
- Fly Ash
- Kiln Dust
- Resin Beads